Saturday, May 11, 2013

Puddle Jumpers and a freebie...

Afternoone everyone. I slept most of the day today. Not feeling well at all. A lot better now than I was a few hours ago but its been a slow day for me needless to say. I didnt manage to get the new kit listed and a brag book freebie done for today. Puddle Jumpers features 282 Elements 35 Papers and 2 Alphas. There are the bundles and extras to go with it too and the freebie is here and the bottom so dont forget the grab that before you head to the store. Hugs! Misty












5 comments:

  1. thanks for the wonderful bb page! Happy Mother's Day - the new kit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been offline for a couple days, catching up, thanks for these 3 days I missed. Love your work and appreciate all you share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for share...Love your work

    ReplyDelete