Thursday, July 11, 2013

Monogram freebies day 9

 I am getting too old for this! LOL There im officially saying it! I guess once you hit 30 you start feeling the consequences of everything you put your body through for that first 30 huh? Went to a pool party for the 4th of July and drank way too much and two day hangover resulted! OMG! NEVER AGAIN! LOL Then a stomach bug that laid me out for almost a week. I am back and apologize for the delay. Thinking I learned my lesson. Hitting the gym getting back into shape! LOL How was your 4th? Anything exciting? Here is day 9 of the monograms and I am wrapping up the theme park kit here too so I should have that releasing in the next few days. Enjoy...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I ache for you! Thank goodnes you are back in action, I was worried for you!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it was nothing more serious. I turned, shudder, 60 this year and suddenly reality is - my birthday starts with an "s" big deal, so what, who cares!!! You're only as young as you decide to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the awesome monogram! glad you're recovered! Didn't do much on the 4th - we ordered a pizza it was over 115 degree and too hot to go out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where you at Stacey? We been getting hit with those temps too here in Phx. Its been unreal!

      Delete
  4. Glad you're back! Thanks for the newest monogram!

    ReplyDelete