Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scrap Wars & 25 dollar store shopping Spree!

Ok so who wants to take part in a little competition? Several dozen of you took part in the BIG Value Bundle sale that I posted last night and many of you have already grabbed the kit. There are still a few hours left on the sale if you still wanna grab it you can at http://crazy-4-monograms.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75&products_id=2450
But now for the real fun. I wanna see your layouts using this kit. If you are a hybrid crafter or cardmaker I wanna see what you make with this. In fact its gonna be a competition and up for grabs is a 25 dollar store code for my store. The game will end on Sunday night and all the submissions will just 'judged by myself, Just So Scrappy and a few other designers.! Post your creation to the fan page to be shared with others AND email me a copy to mistyblue@crazy-4-monograms.com Only judging for submissions using the Ticket To Ride Products. The best submission will win! Good luck!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete