Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Three for 1 Deal and freebies!

Well stomach viruses suck. I been doing well to get some work done the last several days but mostly sleeping off this bug. I dont know what is up with me this year but yeah I been out of it and sporadic. Thinking I might be recruiting someone to help with the blog. Anyone with blogger experience who is interested? LOL I have the rest of the freebies for the Monograms all in one file for you. Need to just be done with this and move on to something new. Also Ive gotten quite a few emails from fans that missed out on the last deal I posted. I decided to post another deal for you all though so those who missed out can grab it but I upped it one too. You get the grab a BIG VALUE BUNDLE of your choice and two more on top of it for that one price. 30 dollar value for 10 bucks and thats a LOT of goodies for that deal. Its running through Friday night so dont miss out. I even made it easy for everoyne. There is a special store category called 3 FOR 1 DEAL that contains all the bundles that are included in this deal. Just pick the three you want and at checkout enter 3FOR1DEAL in the redemption code box to fix the price on it! Enjoy...

 You can download the remainder of the the monograms freebies HERE and  HERE

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for finishing the set and sharing your considerable talents! They're SO beautiful! Unfortunately, it's missing the 'O', and the link isn't working properly. A quick look at it shows a comma where a period should be, at the ".com", so I was able to get to the file anyway, but not everyone will catch this, I'm sure! Hope you post the 'O' soon, too, and hope you feel MUCH BETTER ASAP!!

    Sláinte ~ Kiki aka mcgaelicgal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up sweetie I just fixed it all thanks!!!

      Delete
    2. WHERE DO I GET THE "O" ?? THANKS BETHANN

      Delete
  2. The bad news, I couldn't download the final monos at first. The good news, it's just a tiny typo (a comma before "com" instead of .com)! So, I got it and I love these and I just wanted you to know!! THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MICHELLE WJERE DID YOU GET THE "O" ? THANKS BETHANN

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for this beautiful monogram set!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the monograms. I don't usually do monograms but I just loved these. Thanks again and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're most welcome, and TY again! Glad you were able to get it sorted out! Hope the rest of your week goes well, and hope you continue feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. myscrapbook says; Thank you for the fabulous BB pages they are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the gorgeous monogram set! sure hope you're feeling better, especially in this heat - no one wants to feel sick too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the monogram set....thought you'd need to know that the " O " is missing .....Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful set of monograms! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love these monograms. They are so pretty. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for monograms, beautiful

    ReplyDelete