Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Autumn Days Brag Book Series Day 1

So.... The 22nd is the first day of Fall. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to break out the boots and sweaters! I'm over the heat (I live in S. TX were we are still having triple digit days.)
Misty has an awesome new series made with Autumn Days which can be found in the store by clicking on the preview photo below:
I love the color scheme to this kit. :) And now, the real reason you read my ramblings... Day one of the Autumn Days Brag Books!

5 comments:

  1. I have this kit & love it! thanks for the awesome bb page! I hear you on fall - I live in Vegas, and am sooooo tired of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these autumn colors, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Thank you. Let me add Arizona to the mix! 104 today, 106 tomorrow, 103 the first day of fall. Love the blue skies though!

    ReplyDelete