Thursday, September 26, 2013

Autumn Days Freebie Day 9

Hi everyone! Hope you had a terrific Thursday! Personally my was super busy. Tomorrow our School is having a Johnny Appleseed Day and I was helping get everything set up and ready! Preschool is so much fun! ;)
Here is Day 9 of the Autumn Days freebies. I hope you've all been enjoying this series ;)
P.S. Misty is looking for freebie ideas. Something new and fresh that hasn't been done to death. Anyone have any, please leave us a comment and let us know!
Have a great evening!

5 comments:

  1. What about a cluster or frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of misty's work... Enough that I have purchase a Lot of bundles.. The freebies are usually included in the bundles.. So I was thinking for those of us that make the effort to visit the blog every day.. What about an exclusive blog freebie.. An element, paper, border, cluster, frame, etc that is not available to purchase. I know it's more time but it will make more people actually visit the blog and make us feel special too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Krista, or maybe a "mini kit" or add-on? Love anything that Misty does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about something cute and techy.. as there doesn't seem to be many of these available as freebies.. like smart phones.. computers.. lappies.. digi-cams.. game consoles. I have a super techie family.. so I love these type of ellies! :) Thx in advance for asking! A big TY for this weeks super cute BB! Love it! Dana

    ReplyDelete