Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hey Cowgirl Scrap kit and freebie!

Morning everyone! Here is the new kit I been working on. I am about half way through the Zombies but was just waiting for the templates that I was having drawn up for me. Got those in email yesterday so I am back on it today! I wrapped this one up tonight. Hey Cowgirl features 214 Elements, 2 Alphas and 34 Papers created at 300 dpi You can grab it in the store this morning and there is a freebie cluster down below as well! Enjoy...



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful kit - so cute! Thank you for the cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! thanks for the cluster! zombies!!!! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab kit! Thanks heaps for the cute cluster. :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is TOO CUTE!! Thank goodness I get paid tomorrow, cuz I'm gonna shop your store til I drop! Thank you for awesome cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU ;~} bunches its so cute...

    ReplyDelete