Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Freebie Series... It's a Mini!

Sorry I am coming to you so late this evening. Misty **just** finished the first few freebies in our next series which is a Mini Kit! I don't think it has a name yet, I'll get back to you with one! (Unless anyone can look at today's preview and come up with one, leave me your best idea in the comments!)
Also, because I know she won't say anything, Misty could use your hugs/prayers/happy thoughts right now. She has a lot going on in her personal life that have her feeling stressed and exhausted. So let's leave her some love, ok?
Have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. Wow I just love you awesome work its truly amazing , blessings and hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best thoughts and prayers to Misty.Thank you for all you share.What about :HOPE IN LIFE, for kit's name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet paper and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for another wonderful freebie! Your generosity always amazes me! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Misty for day 1. Sorry for all the things not going well in your life right now. One day at a time and I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS FOR THE GREAT MINI I ENJOY THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS COME UP, AWESOME STUFF!
    PRAYERS, HUGS AND HAPPY THOUGHTS ALWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers going up for you, Misty. So sorry for the trials you are going through. I don't say it enough, but I do so appreciate all the freebies you so generously give.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! Prayers going up for Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Thoughts And Prayers Are With You Hun. Thanks So Much For All Your Beautiful Work, And Hope Things Will Be Brightening Up For You. Big Hugs, Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your beautiful freebies. Your work is always beautiful. My prayers are going up for you to have more peace. May you be blessed.

    ReplyDelete