Friday, November 22, 2013

Gotta Love It Day 3

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great day. We had our Thanksgiving party today and I had such fun. I just wish I had the chance to grab my camera because I don't have a single photo :( At least I was able to get a photo of my class with their Indian Headbands they made to wear :)
If you think about it this weekend, send some happy thoughts or prayers Misty's way. To spare her feelings, I won't give details, but she's had a rough day and could use a little love.
As for me, I'm looking forward to a weekend of warm fires in the fireplace and cuddles with the kiddos!
Oh! And another piece of Misty's awesome freebies too! ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for days 2 & 3. this mini is awesome!

    ReplyDelete