Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gotta Love It Day 5

Happy Sunday everyone!
I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods but here it is perfect curl up in front of the fireplace weather! I don't think we went over 37 today and it rained off and on.... I'm living in a hoodie and fuzzy socks (Well, since I got home from Church anyway! lol)
My 3 year old and I are currently snuggled under "Elmo" which is the name of my fuzzy red blanket watching a Netflix movie. I hope no matter the weather you had some relaxing time this weekend.
Here is a freebie for you to place with in your next relaxing moment!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful THANK YOU ;~} we soooooooo luv ketchup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I forgot to ask will there be a twin the mustard bottle later? My twin daughters dressed as a ketchup & mustard bottles along with their older brother that was a hot dog w/bun...lol great funny memories there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I bet they all looked super cute! Sadly, I don't have an answer for you as I haven't seen the full kit yet, but I will pass your comment onto Misty and hopefully she can do that :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you this kit is starting out so cute! I can't wait to see what else is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete