Monday, November 25, 2013

Gotta Love It Day 6

Hi everyone!
I had the day off today and I slept until after 9. It was sooo nice :D
How is the weather in your neck of the woods? It's been cold and rainy here since Friday. I am sooo not used to it being in the 30s ;)
Ready for today's freebie?
http://www.crazy-4-monograms.com/c4m_gottaloveit_day6.zip
I love that speech bubble! OH! Have you made a layout with this kit or any of the kits Misty has released lately? Show us! Either link us up here on the blog or post them on Misty's Facebook Page!

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for day 5, it's awesome. I'm not able to get day 6 - would you check on that please when you have time. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey,
      I just double checked the download and it worked.... Let me know if you are still having issues and we'll try something else :)

      Delete
  2. thanks very much for parts one through six....another awesome kit ...

    ReplyDelete