Thursday, November 14, 2013

Holiday Delights Brag Book Last Day!

Ok first off, I'M SO SORRY! to those of you who left a comment since last night... My mouse went nutso and I accidentally hit delete instead of publish! :( Stupid mouse. It's unplugged now as a punishment. ;) lol
I hope you all had a great day today. We're finishing up the Holiday Delights series tonight and I will be offline this weekend. I leave straight from work tomorrow and head up to the Hill Country for a ladies retreat with 40 ladies from our Church. I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful time with no TV, Internet, or even Cell Phone Signal! ;)
What a great one to end on! See you when I get home! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful THANK YOU ;~} safe trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this fabulous brag book!

    Enjoy your weekend retreat.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the awesome brag book! think my comment got deleted, that's okay - just know I'm grateful to you and Misty for this awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful series, thank you so much! I hope you have a great time at your retreat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing another COOL bb. LOVE IT! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the Holiday Delights brag book pages!! :) ~ Michelle (scrapsparilla)

    ReplyDelete