Saturday, November 09, 2013

Holiday Delights Freebie Day 4 & 5

Hi all! Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. I went into work at 6:15 am and got home at 7 pm. I had to both open and close and I was so exhausted I literally fell asleep trying to turn on the laptop! Then today I had planned a day with one of my best friends because a cold front has come through and neither of my kids have long sleeve clothing! And while J and I were out, my other best friend called and asked if I wanted to do supper tonight! So I had a wonderful day and I'm ending it by coming to share the next two freebies in Misty's Holiday Delights series with you!
Here is yesterday's freebie:
And here is today's freebie:
Tomorrow my son is performing at a Hockey Game which should be exciting. I like a good hockey game! Hope you have a wonderful night and a great day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the awesome bb pages! Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I just caught up with this series, picked up 1-5 and am so loving all these gorgeous pages. I thank you for all you share! Hugs for a terrific week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work!!! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete