Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Little Tweeties Brag Book Day 1

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone!
Oh, that's not really a day? Sorry ;) lol... Excuse me if I'm a little hyper. I am full of home made chili, cornbread, and ice cold Coca-Cola. All the things that help equal up to a Happy Stephanie. Only thing that would make it better would be if my sons were *actually* asleep like I asked instead of building a Lego mess I'll have to clean before family arrives tomorrow!

I really like Thanksgiving. Not for the food, or the football, but for the laughter. Normally my house has laughter, sure, there are kids here after all. But it just seems like there is always more on Thanksgiving. I guess becuase we all sit around and tell stories or jokes. It's not formal here by any means, but it's always fun!
Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Misty has a new kit out called Little Tweeties and it's super cute! 
I can not wait to add it to my collection!! 
And because Misty is super sweet and amazingly talented, she has whipped up a spectacular Brag Book Set for all of us!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! See you later :)

3 comments:

  1. Think I got them all, thanks so very, very much for all you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete