Friday, November 15, 2013

NEAT FIND!!!

So this is a little different from what I normally post but lately I been into couponing and I thought I would share the occasional find with you here and there. I bought these magnets for my son months ago on amazon when they were like 3 bucks or something and now they are under a dollar! They are wood and painted and really cute! This is the numbers set. There is also a super cheap alpha set on there too that matches HERE He LOVES EM! Free shipping and under a buck if you have a kid that would enjoy them! Thinking Im gonna grab a few more sets for xmas gifts! Drop a comment if you want me to post stuff like this again later. I do find some neat stuff now and then...Enjoy



5 comments:

  1. This is a playful set. I like the idea if you finding something fun posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Please keep us in the loop - I only have 1 niece she will be 2 in January - my moms only granchild. She happens to love Giraffes - so if you ever find anything with Giraffes for a great deal - let me know for sure!! I'm trying to find her something for Christmas but it has to be Giraffes - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just ordered both of those sets last week for my classroom, Misty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I for one love reading about cool deals! Love the freebies too! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete