Sunday, December 01, 2013

Little Tweeties Brag Book Days 4 & 5

Sorry for the no freebie post yesterday. I woke up with a Sinus Migraine, took some meds and attempted to ignore the drum pounding in my skull. We did manage to get lunch, a Walmart and Dollar Store trip in before the pounding got bad. Came home, took another dose of meds and I managed to get the Christmas decorations up... But when I came in my room to blog and relax a bit, I feel asleep! I woke up this morning to find my son snoring beside me and my laptop on the floor! :(
Anyway here is the freebie you should have gotten yesterday:
And because my Sunday's are always crazy busy I'm going to go ahead and post today's as well so that you don't have to wait for me! lol
Oh! And a crazy idea... I don't know how many of you come here and download these and say ok. Now what do I do with them? Yes, they make great pages in a 5x7 Photo book, BUT they also make great Desktop Wallpapers for you computer. Simply plug in your photos and you've got a great wallpaper instead of a generic boring one ;) And I think Day 4 might just become my new one ;)
See you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. They also make good digital greeting cards. I just add my greeting in the center and e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the awesome bb pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them with us (slightly) less creative people!

    ReplyDelete