Friday, December 06, 2013

Little Tweeties Brag Book Last Day!

Brrrrrrrrr I hope everyone is bundled up and staying warm if your weather is anything like ours. It's currently at freezing here in San Antonio! I don't think it's even supposed to get out of the 40s tomorrow. Brrrrr ;) Did I mention that I am Solar Powered? My husband tells me that all the time because I joke that I need warmth and sunshine to thrive!
Today is the last day of the Little Tweeties Brag Book Series! I'm sad to see it end, but I'm excited to see what Misty has up her sleeve for us next! ;)
Stay warm everyone!! :) And enjoy your weekend.

8 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic BB series! Thank you for all of the wonderful goodies that you share so freely with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wish it was 40 here...been below zero for a few days now.....thanks so much for pages 1 thru 10...awesome as always Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this sweet brag book!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for another fabulous brag book! Freezing here too - sucks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE bb . Thank you sooo much for sharing it with me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a fabulous group of pages for my brag book. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle S. (scrapsparilla)December 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM

    This has been another great BB set ~ thank you!! What a warm-up from our below-freezing temps :)

    ReplyDelete