Monday, December 23, 2013

Sugar & Spice Mono J

Unless you're living under a rock you know today is December 23rd.... Or as my kiddos have named it, Christmas Eve Eve! (lol) Tonight is the night that we usually make the cookies for Santa and do Christmas with part of my family. However, my parents have been shopping since 10am! I had to work from 6am until 3, and everyone is too tired. So instead I made dinner (lasagna, salad & garlic bread) promised the kiddos we'd make cookies in the morning if they were asleep before 10 (they have 50 minutes left!) and came into my cool dark room to hide a bit!
*Sigh* Tomorrow the real fun begins because my brother and his fiance will be here along with my sister, her husband, and their 7 month old daughter. I have to pick up my 8 year old's tux from the rental place for my brother's wedding Saturday... (He's going to look amazing, I can't wait to show you a picture of my boys all done up!) And we're doing Christmas with my Mom's side of the family. Should be crazy but fun!
Ready for tonight's letter?
If I don't make it on tomorrow, have a Happy Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas! Sounds like you are going to have an AMAZING week.Family and FUN and a wedding too. Whatever you do..don't forget to take pics. I sometimes get so busy I forget.:)
    Thank you so much for ALL you share.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas - and thanks for the great freebies all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the fantastic bb page! Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope it's a day filled with Love & Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of the amazing freebies you have given me. I really enjoy your designs and I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete