Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sugar & Spice Mono K

Happy Saturday all!
Or as we're calling it in our house, Happy Wedding Day! lol... Yep. Tonight my "baby" brother (who is actually only 3 years younger than me and a full foot taller) is marrying the girl he has been in love with for over 10 years! My kids already call her Aunt Emily so we are excited to make it official tonight! ;) {So if I'm late posting tomorrow it's because I have NO idea what time I will get into bed tonight! lol} I get to do the reading of 1 Corinthians which is exciting because I've never been asked to do that in a wedding before.... 
Anyway, I'm rambling and you came here for this: 
not me! Have a great Saturday no matter what your plans may be! :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the wonderful monogram!! Congratulations to your brother!

    ReplyDelete