Friday, January 17, 2014

Candy Kisses Brag Book 4

Hi everyone! :)
Thanks to those who sent out well wishes for my littlest man. He seems to be feeling better tonight. His nose is a faucet and it appears that whatever he had last night has turned into a cold now. His Daddy comes home tomorrow from a week away with work, so I hope he's feeling up to spending time with the hubby!
Ready for the 4th freebie?
I gotta admit, I never look ahead when Misty emails me the freebies. I like to be surprised each day! Her work blows me away and I am so honored she lets me blog for her! :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the awesome bb page! Hope your little guy is feeling better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)! Visit the website if you would like a badge.

    ReplyDelete