Saturday, January 18, 2014

Candy Kisses Brag Book 5

Sorry I'm so late. I got news earlier this evening that my old neighbor and friend from our previous Duty Station (My husband is ex-Army) passed this evening.
Since then I have been talking to my other friends from that area and the lady's daughter. She was well loved and will be missed. :(
Anyway, here is today's freebie for you. Hope you had a wonderful Saturday!
Tomorrow, give your loved ones an extra thought, or if possible, a big squeeze. Life is just too short.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the wonderful gift. I'm very sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry about the loss of your friend. I am dealing with a neighbor that is ill now...so am behind in picking up a few pages, I think I got them all, thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete