Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Candy Kisses Brag Book Day 10

Brrrr.... I mean hi!
I'm lying in my bed under 2 blankets wishing I had some fuzzy PJ pants that were fresh from the dryer. Would it be wrong to just go put a pair in there to warm them up? ;) If my dryer weren't on it's last leg, I totally would right now. Tonight is one of those nights I need my hubby home to snuggle up to. Sadly, he's a long haul truck driver and is on the other side of the country right now.
Instead I suppose I will rely on your sweet comments and the thought of your smiles when you see the last freebie in the Candy Kisses series:
Hope everyone stays warm tomorrow. Have a great night! <3

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great BB series! I love having these ready-to-use pages for putting together a quick project. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the nice brag book. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings and many thanks for this amazing gift ,hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the fantastic bb page! hope you warm up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your bb pages too! As for staying warm...you know those thick, soft fuzzy blankets like your pajamas are made of? Whenever I go to the thrift store and see one in good shape I buy it. I have several now so there's always a clean one. They're wonderful to use directly on your body under the sheet and other blankets. I snuggle in one and it doesn't take long to warm up and feel all snuggly! When I'm really really cold I also invite my big furry dog to lay across my body and give me her warmth until she gets too heavy. Then she just goes to the end of the bed. My other bed partner who glues himself to my side is my big pitbull boy. He's nice and warm too, even though they sleep on top of the blankets, not under. It does get a little crowded at times cause they're both big, but pretty soon I'm warm enough that I'm kicking off the warm fuzzy blanket. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely set complete, you are so generous, I thank you, hope you stay warm and dry! Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete