Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Sugar & Spice Mono O

Welcome to 2014 everyone! (And yep, I totally put 2013 and had to go back and edit it! lol) How did you welcome in the new year? Me? I spent it raging war on my room. When we moved in September everything got thrown into our room. A few weeks passed and I got sick so the mess grew... Then work got crazy and the mess grew again... As you can tell, it was way out of hand. :) Now I can proudly say all my clothes are once again hung in the closet, the huge basket of socks has been folder and sorted, and there is a walkway around the foot of my bed! lol...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you shared in 2013, looking forward to all your surprises for 2014. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for both awesome monograms! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYE we spent at a friend's house, then NYD we went on a 5k fun run (I walked with the stroller!! lol) and then the rest of the day I was alone in my room with an earache. :( But today my hubby and I worked on sorting things in our basement... it's supposed to be a Family Room, but it's been our Storage Room ever since we moved in! horrible. Today was good, though. :) Thanks for this series, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete