Monday, January 06, 2014

Sugar & Spice Mono T

Brrrrrr, I mean good evening everyone :)
I don't know how cold it is your neck of the woods, but by Texas standards, it's too darn cold! Since I've already made dinner and cleaned the kitchen, I think I might cuddle up under the blanket and soak up some warmth! (Maybe I'll even scrap a page or two as well!)
If you're evening includes some scrapping, here is the T in our series
As always, if you scrap a page using Misty's kits or even the freebies shared on the blog, Misty would LOVE to see them! You can share a link to them in the comments of a blog post, or on her Facebook page :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the gorgeous monogram!

    ReplyDelete