Sunday, February 09, 2014

Hearts Desire Brag Book 9

Hi everyone,
I'm happy to report I am back to the land of the living tonight. For those who asked, I am highly allergic to MSG and that's what knocked me out last night. The place we ate at claims to be all organic, but they are obviously not! :/
I took it sorta easy today, Church then home for a few hours, and then I snuck away to do a few errands alone :)
Now the hubby is in one chair on his laptop and I'm in the other on mine, so there's a lot of key clacking going on! lol
Ready for tonight's freebie?
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that this week goes smoothly for you :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're back to normal! Thank you for the cute page. I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the awesome bb page! so glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no! :( I have some food allergies, too, and I dread trying new places, because there's almost always something that they don't tell me about, that makes me sick. I'm glad you're feeling better!
    Thx for the bb pages, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you !! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this lovely set...I just got caught up on what I missed because I am glued to TV and the Olympic games. Appreciate your freebies so very much!

    ReplyDelete