Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Hearts Desire Brag Book Day 5

Soooo... Misty has been super sick with food poisoning that lead to other things! I so feel her pain. I had fp once and it was horrible! It's NOT something I'd ever want again! ;)
I'm fighting a sinus infection which is bad enough, especially when your husband is on the other side of the country and your kiddos are crazy hyper! :)
Anyway, here is tonight's freebie:
Hope tomorrow is better and healthier for everyone reading!!! Good night <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh..how awful! I have had food poisoning before. It caused my stomach to have cramps continually for so long that I hurt the following few days from them. It definitely did not like what it was dealing with.:(
    Sure hope Misty gets better really soon and that you recover soon from your sinus cold too.Hugs!

    Thanks so much for another COOL page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the monkey! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete