Thursday, February 06, 2014

Hearts Desire Brag Book Day 6

Hi all! Happy Thursday, I'm blogging pretty early today because I have a whole week's lesson plans to write up tonight. Normally, it's super easy, but several of my kiddos are behind where they should be, so we're doing review. The problem is, the books we use don't have the worksheets because we already used them! Makes my job double hard because I have to find or make my own :)
But at least I get to do one fun job, giving you guys these amazing freebies!!
Hope you all have a Fantastic Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts from yesterday and today! Hope Misty if feeling better! food poisoning is the worst, makes you feel like you are dying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, missed a few this week, just caught up, thanks again for your lovely pages that you so generously share!

    ReplyDelete