Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lucky Days Mono Freebie D

Today is a bittersweet day for me. You see, my oldest turned 9 today. While most people don't really think of it as a milestone birthday I do. It's the last year he is in the single digits! Every day I look at him and think, "Where? Where did the last 9 years go?!"
It's fitting to me that today we share the letter D, because that is the first letter of our last name, which, like his Daddy, is what Jake goes by more often :)
I have a big day at our School tomorrow. It's Rodeo day and I can't wait to see my kids faces when they see how we did the gym all up!! I hope you have an amazing Friday as well!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your oldest!! My sister-in-law shares the same birthday.
    What a wonderful time to celebrate that they are so special in each of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the awesome monogram! Happy Birthday to your eldest! Hope he had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete