Friday, February 21, 2014

We Were Meant to Bee Freebie Day 8

Hi all!
Nothing but the deepest love of a Mom could cause me to just spend the last hour cutting little 1 1/2" circles and gluing them onto Toothpicks for Cupcake toppers! My son decided he'd rather have cupcakes instead of a cake for his party tomorrow. Blue Velvet cupcakes with Orange colored frosting to be exact. They look amazing :)
I also got my new glasses in tonight so between those and the tiny circles my eye are super tired! Time to post the freebie and go to bed!
Good night and sweet dreams :D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for another CUTE page. LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the fantastic bb page! Hope your eyes are well rested. Happy Birthday to your son! Hope he has an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete