Sunday, March 30, 2014

Let's Sail Away Brag Book 2

Happy Sunday Y'all :)
Usually Sunday's are stressful around here what with the showering, getting myself and 2 kids ready, and saying Good Bye to Daddy again for the week all before rushing out the door in an attempt to get to Church on time.
Today however, I woke up to the sounds of my youngest laughing in his sleep. (Yes, in his sleep!!) and I decided right then and there that I was NOT going to stress today but make it a great one. And so far it has been :)
I hope you can say the same :)
Ready for tonight's freebie??
Have a wonderful evening and a great week!!! <3

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the excellent bb page! Glad you had a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete