Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Lucky Days Mono Freebie I

So tell me...
When you've had a rough day what is your "Comfort"? For me it's Mexican Food or Hot Tea. Today was a l.o.n.g day. Not really rough or bad, just long. It seemed like my 10 hour work day was more like 15 hours and then I had Church after that. *Yawn* Then someone gave our animals canned food tonight. I don't know who, but it made my dog sick :( So she threw up in my bedroom.
Needless to say, I am currently enjoying a nice cup of Tazo's Joy Tea (Sadly you can only get this during the Christmas Season. Normally it's Awake that I drink, but I figured I could use a little joy after dealing with dog vomit.)
Anyway, I think I see an early bedtime coming soon for me :)
Have a great night, see you tomorrow! <3

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the wonderful monogram! I'm hoping today was better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely clustered monograms! I was out of town for a few days with no internet so I was playing catch up on the downloads. I just want to be sure that the "I" is supposed to be in greyscale? All the others are in color, so I was just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This monogram series is so pretty and colorful! Which is why I wanted to double check and ask if the "I" was 'black and white only' by intent. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be honest girls, I didn't even realize it WAS in Grayscale! The day I posted this was so long and I was exhausted! I'll shoot Misty an email and ask so I can get y'all an answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually its as it should b guys! I create each mono to coordinate with the particular paper used for it. In this case the gray stripes has the elements to match.

    ReplyDelete