Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lucky Days Mono Freebie O & P

Hi all!
Sorry for not getting a post out to you yesterday. I was off and the hubby was home so we had some family time! Then my husband did the unthinkable. He got me a drink in a plastic bottle. Not wanting to hurt his feelings, I drank some of it...
And spent the rest of the day in bed with a migraine. I've learned that I can't eat/drink off plastics. I'm apparently allergic to them as well. I've started carrying a Stainless Steel cup around with me ;) (P.S. Does anyone know where to get a SS cup that is bigger then 16oz?)
Anyway, here is the freebie that should have been posted yesterday:
And here is today's freebie :)
I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods. It's in the 70s here today, but rainy. I think I'll spend the day indoors maybe doing some scrapping, but if you can get out, Do it! Go enjoy some sunshine for me if you can! :)
Happy Saturday!!!!

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for both of these awesome monograms! Hope your migraine is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started snowing... and it's supposed to for the next 12+ hours... oy vey. LOL Thank you for the monograms. :)
    Have you tried a sport cup? like this:http://www.amazon.com/KC68050-21-Ounce-Stainless-Sports-Canteens/dp/B0055KU3KM/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1395026193&sr=8-10&keywords=stainless+steel+cup+21
    But I just noticed the top is plastic. Is it ALL plastic? This one says it's BPA-free. Does that make a difference?
    Ooohh! This one is for mixing drinks, but it's all metal http://www.amazon.com/Milkshake-Blender-Cocktail-Stainless-Commercial/dp/B000KDWG7W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1395026448&sr=8-4&keywords=stainless+steel+cup
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at both of those, but I need one that has a lid for work :/ And those canteens are SOOO hard to wash!
      I was able to find one on ebay of all places, so now I just have to wait for it to ship! :)
      Thank you for your help!!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the monograms! I use a stainless steel thermos. Keeps my water or juice cold most all of the day. http://www.amazon.com/Thermos-Stainless-24-Ounce-Bottle-Midnight/dp/B008JC775C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is awesome! If the one I ordered doesn't measure up, looks like this one might be the next one I try! Thanks for the link!!

      Delete
  4. Another great gift, thanks so much for the lovely alphas you make and so generously share!

    ReplyDelete