Monday, March 17, 2014

Lucky Days Mono Freebie Q

Happy St. Patrick's Day all!
I'm kinda known as the joker around my school. All the staff know I like to joke around with them. They were all ready to pinch me today, but I knew it so I made sure I wore my green. One of them pointed out that I was one of only about 3 people (staff wise) who did, I replied, "Hello! I'm married to an Irish man... An Irish Catholic Man to be precise!" I had to wear my green ;) Normally I would make Corned Beef, but since the hubby isn't home, we passed on it... For now. His birthday is at the end of the month and I will probably make it for him then :)
Did you celebrate St. Patrick's Day??

3 comments:

  1. We all wore some green - had Kielbasa and sauerkraut for dinner, not corned beef and cabbage. Thanks for the monograms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the awesome monogram! I wore green too. My grandpa is Irish Catholic, and we are part Irish & Catholic. LOL

    ReplyDelete