Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lucky Days Mono Freebie W

Happy Sunday! I don't know about your neck of the woods but it is WINDY here! When I first woke up, I thought we had a Thunderstorm going. Looks like a bad hair day for all of us, but mine is short (think long pixie) and the wind is so not my friend! ;) Too bad I already agreed to do photos of some Church members today or I would just stay home... My boys have both had coughs this week so it would be a good idea to keep them out of the wind.
Anyway, I'm rambling and I know what you really came here for:
Hope this new week goes great for each and everyone of you. I have big plans for it, I hope they all work out! :)

3 comments:

  1. Each one of these letters has just been so well done and such a fabulous use of clustering. Thank you so much for being so generous with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the gorgeous monograms! Hope the wind subsides. Here in Vegas, I hate windy days the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it has been windy here too! I picked up U_V-W today, thanks for all of them.

    ReplyDelete