Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lucky Days Mono Freebie Z

Hi everyone :)
Happy Wednesday! Today was a rough day, but spending time with the girls that I teach and laughing super hard at them playing Headbands tonight made it better (Plus, my hubby just called just to say I love you! <3)
And of course, I get to come here tonight and give you the final Monogram in the Lucky Days series!!
Alright girls, I'm off to type lesson plans for next week. Normally I do it on Thursday evenings, but tomorrow is my husband's birthday and if there is a chance he will be home, I don't want to be working! :) Good night!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for continuing to give your freebies this way and not on facebook. I have been having so much trouble trying to get Just So Scrappys BragBook that I have just given up. Thank you again and I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much dear for this lovely set of monograms...they are all so versatile and terrific. Hope your hubby is home and wish him a Happy Birthday....can't wait for the next set....have a lovely rest of this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for this awesome monogram set. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your monograms are simply amazing. Thank you sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous set of Monograms, thank you so much for sharing, you are truly generous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome monogram series! Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete