Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Fun Brag Book Day 1

Happy Friday Eve! lol
I hope you guys have had a wonderful day, mine wasn't too bad, just busy! Then again that's how I like it so I can't complain right ;)
So yesterday I showed you Misty's newest amazing creation, Easter Fun, remember?
It's perfect for your Easter photos, I know I can't wait for Easter to be over so I can scrap my photos with this kit!
And because Misty is amazing, talented, and super giving, she has a new Brag Book Series for you!!
I have to admit, I love these BB freebies.... When I'm not feeling the creative juices but want a new wallpaper for my iPad or notebook, these are amazing. Just plug in the photos and go!

9 comments:

  1. The new kit is fantastic! Can't wait for my Brother to send me my nieces Easter photos - I'll be ready. Thanks so much for Day 10 of the sail away and day 1 of this set. I love brag books too - so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- I love it! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, thanks a lot! have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute kit! Thank you for the freebies, including the FB banner. I love it! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this information, Just like above members I also love brag books too. Your provided information very helpful and easy to use! At this time I am with my friends for china
    bus tours
    we choose this tour to enjoy the spring break outdoor. It is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for the freebies. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found you while blog hopping love brag books thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete