Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Let's Sail Away Brag Book 10

Happy Hump Day Y'all! Ok I promise to never say that again! lol
I am happy to say that I actually got 6 hours of sleep last night which is a lot for me and my son is already in bed, though not asleep tonight, so maybe I'll get lucky and get a full nights sleep.
Have you seen Misty's new kit Easter Fun yet? It's perfect for your spring and Easter photos!
I can't wait to get out there with my camera and get some shots of my boys so I can play with this kit!! :)
Ready for the final Let's Sail Away freebie??

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much again for sharing your CUTE bb.:) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so very much for the lovely brag book, I was able to pick up all 10 pages at once, been rather busy around here, thanks for all you share so generously with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaay! I finally have an excuse to get the sailing kit. My hubby is sailing right now for the very first time! Isn't my hubby wonderful? He gave me the perfect excuse for NEEDING this kit, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this series of BB pages! So cute and colorful. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete