Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Let's Sail Away Brag Book 5

Hi all...
Sorry if this is a short post again, but I am so very heartbroken tonight. As some of you know, my husband is former military and we were living at Fort Hood in 2009 when the shooting occured. While we are no longer enlisted in the Military or in that area, it still hurts.
The military is a tight community because there are just so many parts of our lives that people don't understand and never will no matter how you try to explain it.
If you are the praying kind, please lift Fort Hood up in your prayers tonight. If you aren't (or really even those who are) go give your loved ones an extra hug. I know I'll be hugging my sons a little tighter tonight.

4 comments:

  1. So sad...I know this is close to your heart..will be praying for all involved in this tragedy.

    Thank you so much for sharing! It is truly appreciated!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the bb page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the awesome bb page! will surely say a prayer! it was such a tragedy!

    ReplyDelete