Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Let's Sail Away Brag Book 9

Ok Mommies....
What do you do when you have a very stubborn 4 year old who refuses to sleep??? I haven't had more then 4 or 5 hours of sleep in I can't tell you how long and I really miss it!!! *Sigh* Of course he sleeps for another hour and half after I get up, sleeps until we get to school, and then sometimes sleeps for a bit in the mornings at our school.... So all in all he gets at least 2 hours more then I do and it's exhausting. Add to that I teach my own preschool class and by the time I get home I have 0 energy left!
So here is tonight's freebie. I'm off to attempt to remind my son that sleep is a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bb page!
    Hope you get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..it's been so many years since my kids have been that young.:) I would suggest no sweets or caffeine products (chocolate,tea,colas) after a certain time of the afternoon/evening.Maybe quiet time..reading a book or something that relaxes him into a calm before bedtime. Hope this helps!

    Thanks so much for sharing another CUTE page with me. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the awesome bb page! sorry I can't help, I'm only a doggy mom-LOL!

    ReplyDelete