Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Wonder Years

Hi all!
Hopefully we can resume the Easter Fun Brag Books soon, but poor Misty is sick again! :( She's been having rotten lucky lately so send her some positive healing thoughts and prayers, ok??
But while she rests a bit more I wanted to come by and show off my favorite new kit of Misty's... The Wonder Years!

(Image is linked to the store)
Isn't it the most awesome little boyish kit you've seen?? I can't wait to pick it up and play with it! If you do go get it from the store, share your layouts with us, Misty and I would both love to see them!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Get well quick, it's now fun being sicking. Praying,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome new kit! Hope Misty feels better soon! saying a prayer for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Misty feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon, Misty!

    ReplyDelete