Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Daddy's Day Monogram Freebie A

Hi all!
Have you been wondering about us? Things have been CRAZY in Misty's world. She's been sick and a few other things and for a bit designing had to take a back seat.
As for me, today was our last day of school for the year so I've been tearing apart my classroom and packing everything away since there is a Daycare there in the summer and I didn't want my personal stuff to get mixed up with the schools!!
Anyway.....
Misty has a new kit coming soon called Daddy's Day! And I get to share with you a sneak peek in the way of a new freebie!!
Notice there is no kit preview, that's coming soon ;) I think what's shown here is pretty awesome and can't wait to see the rest!!!!
P.S. If you're wondering about the Easter Fun Brag Books, they were concluded with Day 7. Sorry :)

8 comments:

  1. At last, an update--glad to see you!
    Hooray for summer vacation arriving!
    Really glad Misty is feeling better, do let us know when she's 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad that you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB, AS USUAL..

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the awesome new freebie! can't wait to see the kit. so glad both of you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know that we weren't abandoned, lol! I was just here last night and thought, "Oh dear. Misty must REALLY be sick and they wanna keep it private" Didn't she have surgery? How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there was a minor procedure among all the chaos though ironically it was mild compared to the rest. LOL Just how life is. Never rain it POURS! LOL Im a dreadful procrastinator. It was always laying down to rest thinking I need to post something to the blog which always ended with ok first thing in the morning...yep Im horrible, But Im back and having a blast on this new kit...Thanks for bearing with me guy!

      Delete
  6. Nope, no surgery just got sick, got well, got sick, got well. She's now in the "I've been sick so I'm tired" phase at the moment. And throw in some personal things and she needed a break for a bit. She's bouncing back though!
    It's so good to see everyone concerned for her. Misty's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete