Monday, June 02, 2014

Daddy's Day Monogram Freebie F

Hi all! How did your Monday go? Mine was actually not too bad... In fact, I hope tomorrow goes the same way ;) Sure makes the work week go faster when the days go smoothly.
Plus I got my Sirius Radio turned back on tonight in my car... And the first song to play? Everything is Awesome from the Lego Movie. Sure made my Lego obsessed 9 year old very happy. He may or may not have been dancing in the yard to it... And I sooo wish I wouldn't have been on the phone so I could have recorded it! ;)
Who's ready for the letter F?
Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, adore all these pretty colors in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the super monogram! hope that means everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these very nice monogram, love it....by...by....soon!

    ReplyDelete