Saturday, June 07, 2014

Daddy's Day Monogram Freebie I

Good morning all!
Sorry I didn't get my post up last night, our internet went out and never did come back on after like 4 hours, so I just went to bed :) We got new sheets yesterday so it was super comfy and I slept like a rock! (Which of course I needed after dealing with a sick toddler all week!)
Thank you to everyone who was thinking about my boy and sending well wishes. Looks like he is finally over this stomach bug *fingers crossed*! We have big plans with lots of friends for Tuesday so he better be! lol
Ready for letter I?
I don't know about you but I am loving these Monograms and can't wait to share the full kit with you!! :) Have a wonderful Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the awesome monogram! so glad he seems on the mend and you got some rest!

    ReplyDelete