Sunday, June 08, 2014

Daddy's Day Monogram Freebie J

Hi all!
I hope you had a wonderful Sunday! We had a pretty good one which included a blowout on the side of a crazy busy highway, a nice thunderstorm, a family trip to the grocery store, and some of the yummiest hamburgers I've ever had! So all in all, not bad ;) I could have gone without the blowout on a pretty much brand new tire, but it is what it is. At least it has a warranty on it :)
I don't know how many of you are experts at using these Monograms, but I'm just getting into them... And LOVING this set!!! Here is your J!
Have a wonderful week!!!

4 comments:

  1. Quilty time together with the GOOD the BAD and UGLY but still Im sure there were some laughing moments..We have those times also and all n all I still think about those moments giggling :) THANK YOU ;~} bunches for the great mongram`s....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! LOVE your monograms!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the gorgeous monogram! glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete