Thursday, June 19, 2014

Daddy's Day Monogram Freebie T

Happy Thursday all :)
I took my kiddos to the Zoo along with a friend of my oldest today. We had a wonderful time, even if it was really hot; not much of a breeze today. I did get some awesome shots of the animals and of course the kids <3
Then to top it all of, I made Breakfast for dinner which is one of my favorite meals but my husband and parents aren't too fond of it so while they are all out of town I made it tonight. Biscuit and Gravy Casserole, yummmmmmm
Ready for your letter T?
Who's looking forward to Friday tomorrow? I know I am!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these terrific alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome monogram! love breakfast for dinner! OMG too hot here to do anything. 108 so sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete