Saturday, August 23, 2014

Brainiac Kit & Freebie

Hi all!
Sorry for the long absence. It's been a crazy time for Misty (and honestly myself too!)
For those who asked about the Alphabet Soup Brag Books, Misty is going to try to finish that series out, but the files got corrupted when her computer crashed so she is having to start from scratch.
Anyway, she has a new kit in store, Brainiac!!
Isn't it awesome?? And you have a freebie too!
My oldest son starts a new school this year (Intermediate) and I can't wait to use this kit to scrap his adventures!!

8 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic kit! I always get the best value for my money here. And thanks for the freebie! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for the freebie, I just used some of your alpha from daddy's day on a layout on my blog (http://matsmemories.blogspot.com)....appreciate all you share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great kit! So Sorry Misty, sure hope you were able to salvage most things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! - Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have found your site. Keep up the good work! DB Product Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cluster frame. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete