Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Alphabet Soup Brag Book F

Good evening everyone!
How was your first full day of Fall? (Or at least if you are the US, I suppose. I know it's not in other parts of the world.)
There was a definite chill in the air this morning and I loved ever second of it. I can't wait for hoodie weather! This is my favorite time of the year. Pumpkin everything, College/High School Football, Hoodies, Halloween, Thanksgiving.... What's not to love?!
You know what else is to love? Another of Misty's amazing freebies!!
Isn't that little fox just the cutest?!

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the terrific bb page! wish it felt like fall - we're still high 90s will be back to triple digits by Thursday - I want fall so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little fox. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete