Monday, September 29, 2014

Alphabet Soup Brag Book Freebie H

Happy Monday all! :)
Hope you've had a wonderful day. It's been busy but fun around here. One of those rare Mondays where my husband was home. It was nice because he was able to help clean the cars, give the dog a bath, and do the things that needed to be done, but are hard for me!
I know our 4 year old enjoyed having Daddy home and I did too, since it gave me a few minutes to do some scrapping! (YAY!)
Ready for another freebie?!
Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the wonderful bb page! glad you had a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the terrific page and enjoy your week. Glad you had DH home for your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work.. is there a J page?.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you and I do hope you are doing ok as I have not seen you on line for awhile so I pray you are ok and that you family is ok as well just letting you know these are fantastic gifts that you share with us all . are we going to get the rest of the alphabet I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z blessings and many thanks for all that you do and for all that you share with us all , thanking you and hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back...I do hope you finish the alphabet series...you do such beautiful work....

    ReplyDelete