Friday, October 24, 2014

Teen Queen

Hi all!
Misty has really been cranking out the awesome-ness hasn't she? I'm back with another new release in the store, Teen Queen!
This kit is perfect to scrap all those awesome Teen photos, but really you can use it for any Girly layouts! I see myself using it to scrap photos of the girls I work with at our Church :)
Also, Misty hasn't turned off the Buy My Store sale, so if you haven't taken advantage of that, you can find out more about it in this post!
See you again soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute - too bad my niece is only two pink and purple are fav colors - I'll have to save it till she gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Misty OK? I have unfinished a set of her monograms and also the ABC BB pages. I am really looking for them. Big hugs Romi

    ReplyDelete