Monday, May 04, 2015

Never a dull moment!

WOW! So Im home.  Again. For good?! God I hope so! Was home a few weeks ago maybe a bit more than that. Only a day or so. Was just getting into emails that had built up and BAM! Wake up in the hospital with a big memory gap for how I got there. Fun Fun little tumor screwing with my head. The position its in was causing the seizures and though its not cancerous (this time) its been deemed non operable so its just a matter of crossing my fingers and hoping it gets better and not worse. As it is the meds have been efficient in reducing it dramatically and does not appear to be affecting me anymore thus far.  In the meantime I got a TON of catch up to do on email. if you have been trying to get ahold of me or were expecting a response from me several weeks ago well there you go! I had facebook access for random windows of time that was less than reliable but not email from there so I am back. i will get to you. Send me a reminder email if you are still waiting to hear from me. Its been an adventure thats for sure. Im gonna get everything moving again and new products out so thankyou for bearing with me here!
Misty

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back. You've been missed. Sorry to hear about the health issues.
    Thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry you are having such health challenges. Glad you are home. Praying you will do very well from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, may your stay be a long and happy one (and healthy) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Misty I saw on your fb page! I've missed and you and your family will be in my prayers! I hope you'll continue to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I am happy you are back and I hope you are feeling better. I am sorry to hear about that tumor. I wondered what had happened to you. That's the kind of adventure we can do without!
    Nancy Vigil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... what an ordeal.... glad you are back.. and wishing you good health! :))) Celti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, sorry to hear about your your health, I hope you're doing fine now. Get very well soon. You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed you and glad you are back. Doctors are wonderful but they are not God who still gives miracles all the time. I'm proof of that...they said I was brain dead but here I am. Always get a second opinion, do your own research for the latest medical discoveries, etc for doctors don't have time to check every day and place your hope in God's hands that He will bless you in numerous ways and just may provide that miracle too. You will be in many prayers ...God Be With You Always....Cynthia Stringer

    ReplyDelete